Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trinidadbp

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks

Default Trinidadbp

Hello all! I recognize a number of IDs from other sites, but for everyone else here is a quick intro to my world: I am both a current student and member of alumni association. My wife has her bachelors and masters, my daughter has her bachelors and is working on her masters, and my brother has his bachelors, all from UTSA. We're season tix holders and made it to seven games last year (@ McNeese State too) and excited for the future of all Runners sports. I look forward to some great conversations out here.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks

Welcome! Birds up!

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner
    "Whether You Think You Can or You Can't...You're Probably Right"

Assistant Coach UTSAMarineVet09's Avatar
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,128 Posts

Welcome!
    -"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for this is my valley and that is my shadow." -United States Marine Bible

-Not as lean, not as a mean, but still a U.S. Marine

Thanks
    Thanked 4,556 Times in 1,843 Posts

Good to see you, be sure to check out the season tickets thread, I need some opinions

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Run 'Em!
    Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,040 Times in 4,019 Posts

Hey Trinidadbp! I've see you around other forums before.

Welcome to RT.
    Run 'Em Roadrunners!
    Airborne, All The Way!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 728 Posts

Welcome!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks

Welcome to RT Trinidadbp.
    “No, we’ll go 99” - Larry Coker

Thanks
    Thanked 1,528 Times in 765 Posts

"Giving up drinking is the easiest thing in the world to do, I know becasue I've done it thousands of times!" -Mark Twain

Run 'Em!
    Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,040 Times in 4,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trinidadbp View Post
    Hello all! I recognize a number of IDs from other sites, but for everyone else here is a quick intro to my world: I am both a current student and member of alumni association. My wife has her bachelors and masters, my daughter has her bachelors and is working on her masters, and my brother has his bachelors, all from UTSA. We're season tix holders and made it to seven games last year (@ McNeese State too) and excited for the future of all Runners sports. I look forward to some great conversations out here.
    TBT...Trinidadbp's introduction thread.

Trinidad, would you give us an update since your intro above?
    Run 'Em Roadrunners!
    Airborne, All The Way!

Thanks

I certainly can!

Well, since this original post I redirected my educational focus on certifications needed at work and so still haven't finished my degree. After having been in my company for 28 years now, a PM certification would have a more beneficial (and immediate) impact over a degree so I decided to focus on that instead. I guess it is as some people have told me: my degree became a victim of my success. But finishing the degree has now become more of a personal goal than a career necessity, and I will finish... definitely!

My wife and I are both Life Members of the Alumni Association. Despite not having my degree, I have had a longterm relationship with the university: through years attended, family members that have graduated, and friends that were here back in the mid 80s. And this is where my loyalties will always lie.

In addition to season ticket holders since day one, we have been very active tailgaters (Lot B Team!) for all those years as well.

My wife and I have four seats, and my cousin, her husband and my aunt and uncle have also been a part of our group since the beginning.

A part of our tailgating group just broke off because their son was on the previous coaching staff and ended up following Coach Eliano to Bowling Green. But we are still driven to tailgate despite the loss.

Our tailgate group is called the Loyal Runners, which is a name we took from Lynn Hickey when she referred to us as that in a Twitter post about 4 years ago.

We are the group that has built a trailer pit very similar to Para's, and we have a portable kegetator that is still in its growing phase.

I may not post here on Rowdytalk as much as a lot of people, but I read EVERY post. I check in at least once a day to see what everyone is talking about. And now, because of all the information passed on here, I have become the person a lot of people come to for news updates and rumors. So thanks for that!

I have had a chance to meet many of you over the years, but please don't be offended if I see you again and ask you your name. Most of the time I have had a few adult beverages and my memory gets a little cloudy during introductions.

Despite my issue with remembering names, I always look forward to seeing Rowdytalk members at the tailgates. Hopefully, I will get to spend more time with all of you in the years to come.

(Btw, I typed this entire post on my phone, so please be easy on me when checking for grammar! )

Thanks for encouraging me to do this, Para.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinidadbp For This Useful Post: