Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9 CUSA teams made bowl games

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,653 Times in 728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JasonUTSA1999 View Post
    no, get some rest. She better be ready when she gets here. There's a lot of work to get done. New OC, looking at future football schedule, facilities, fund raising, the list goes on.....
    Ok...we are on the same page then...I got the impression, or maybe I'm reading too much into comments, that some were suggesting she better be 100% cranking on her plan and AD activities so that when she officially starts, she's already 5 steps ahead of the curve....not saying she's not doing some of that, because she seems pretty tireless, but to think that she's going to spend that entire 45 days doing nothing but AD stuff is a bit unrealistic in my opinion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cory93 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks

Dr. Campos has time on her side. Now what she does with her time off is her business. All I care about is when she is ready to go Dr. Campos comes out swinging for the Fences. a couple line drives in the gaps will work also. Hopefully come March Dr. Campos will be planing for a run with the men's and women's Basketball teams in the Tournaments. Then in April the Spring football game will be here for us to Critique.