Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 204

Thread: UTSA Gear!!

              
   
   
   
  1. #81
    All Conference Cory93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,690
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    1,422
    Thanked 1,767 Times in 789 Posts

    Default

    And if you have $165 burning a hole in your wallet, this watch is at the watch repair shop on blanco that we take our stuff to...



    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cory93 For This Useful Post:


  3. #82
    Head Coach Volkmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, TX
    Age
    51
    Posts
    5,669
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    5,024
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,337 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cory93 View Post
    And if you have $165 burning a hole in your wallet, this watch is at the watch repair shop on blanco that we take our stuff to...



    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Can't make out the brand, but am just wondering how in the world that thing could be worth anywhere close to $165. Looks like a $50 watch to me.

  4. #83
    All Conference Cory93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,690
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    1,422
    Thanked 1,767 Times in 789 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Volkmar View Post
    Can't make out the brand, but am just wondering how in the world that thing could be worth anywhere close to $165. Looks like a $50 watch to me.
    And I didn't research online to see what it prices out at elsewhere but agreed.. It's a small shop so markup is probably high on their retail stuff.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  5. #84
    Team Captain GTRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Helotes
    Posts
    993
    Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    1,771
    Thanked 1,067 Times in 522 Posts

    Default

    For the ladies. Walmart De Zavala. Clearance aisle over by the pet section and garden section. 5 bucks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GTRunner For This Useful Post:


  7. #85
    U Surrender and lose 100% aram450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    554
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    828
    Thanked 691 Times in 262 Posts

    Default

    I bought these iron roadrunners a while ago. I asked my sister in law if she could paint them and she finally had time to do a couple.
    the final product came out AWESOME.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roadrunner.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	3408

    P.S.-Thanks David and Linda for the main design.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aram450 For This Useful Post:


  9. #86
    Run'Em! PB3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,210
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    1,247
    Thanked 1,528 Times in 765 Posts

    Default

    Looks good. I have the same bird, except my is still in the rusty pos phase.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Giving up drinking is the easiest thing in the world to do, I know becasue I've done it thousands of times!" -Mark Twain

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PB3 For This Useful Post:


  11. #87
    All Conference Trinidadbp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,323
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    2,108
    Thanked 998 Times in 490 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PB3 View Post
    Looks good. I have the same bird, except my is still in the rusty pos phase.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Same here. We still take it to all the games though.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinidadbp For This Useful Post:


  13. #88
    Run 'Em!
    UTSA Paratrooper 2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    11,882
    Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    12,406
    Thanked 9,040 Times in 4,019 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aram450 View Post
    I bought these iron roadrunners a while ago. I asked my sister in law if she could paint them and she finally had time to do a couple.
    the final product came out AWESOME.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roadrunner.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	3408

    P.S.-Thanks David and Linda for the main design.
    Looks great.
    Run 'Em Roadrunners!
    Airborne, All The Way!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to UTSA Paratrooper 2004 For This Useful Post:


  15. #89
    Run 'Em!
    UTSA Paratrooper 2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    11,882
    Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    12,406
    Thanked 9,040 Times in 4,019 Posts

    Default

    On Facebook Market Place:

    Run 'Em Roadrunners!
    Airborne, All The Way!

  16. #90
    FNG
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 4 Posts

    Default UTSA iMessage Sticker Pack

    I came across this UTSA inspired iMessage Sticker Pack for iOS. It seems pretty cool

    https://appsto.re/us/YAuOjb.i

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Runner11CJ For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •