Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those of you that would like suggest potential recruits to the football staff

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,858 Times in 2,167 Posts

I believe Michael Oher's NCAA investigation was related to this topic. There was suspicion that Oher attended Ole Miss due to the influence of his HS School coach and Sandra Bullock. The movie only dealt with his family influence but I believe there was also an issue with his HS coach as well that was not discussed in the movie.
    Busy playing Cyberball at the Roost.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,326 Times in 2,298 Posts

I don't think there's anything wrong with encouraging a member of your own family to attend UTSA. UTSA Accounting '98, I think the disclaimer you brought up is in reference to potential recruits outside your family. As for the main point of Mac's posting, I'm just glad to know there's an avenue for me to share the names of potential recruits with our staff.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Volkmar For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmar View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with encouraging a member of your own family to attend UTSA. UTSA Accounting '98, I think the disclaimer you brought up is in reference to potential recruits outside your family. As for the main point of Mac's posting, I'm just glad to know there's an avenue for me to share the names of potential recruits with our staff.
    Agree with above. I was totally unaware of the NCAA rules concerning recruiting.