Thread: Website management change

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 Times in 1,844 Posts

Post Website management change

Hello everybody. For those of you that have been with RT.com in its various shapes and forms over the last couple of years you know that until CAL came onboard with the forums relaunch a couple months ago there were often large gaps in content and participation. This was due to my schedule and unfortunately I have not had the time to invest in the site to take it to where I want to see it go. As you may have noticed I have not been on the site very much over the last few weeks which illustrates my point perfectly. Because of my limitation, I have decided to turn the website over to CAL because he has demonstrated the ability and willingness to take this place in the direction I think it needs to go. Already in the last 45 days RowdyTalk.com has become the fastest growing UTSA fan site in existence and I expect that with CAL running the show it will soon become the #1 UTSA fan presence online. I'll still be checking in from time to time, but I'll probably have a different account since this one is designed for the mofo in charge . I'll see you guys around and as always GO 'RUNNERS!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,528 Times in 765 Posts

Thanks for everything! Im Proud to be a part of this great site. I dont think there is anyone else better to take over the reigns than our buddy CAL. I know he'll keep this site on and poppin! Looking forward to chat'n with you soon! Take care!

Pete Blanco
    "Giving up drinking is the easiest thing in the world to do, I know becasue I've done it thousands of times!" -Mark Twain

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,830 Times in 2,655 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy Talk View Post
    Hello everybody. For those of you that have been with RT.com in its various shapes and forms over the last couple of years you know that until CAL came onboard with the forums relaunch a couple months ago there were often large gaps in content and participation. This was due to my schedule and unfortunately I have not had the time to invest in the site to take it to where I want to see it go. As you may have noticed I have not been on the site very much over the last few weeks which illustrates my point perfectly. Because of my limitation, I have decided to turn the website over to CAL because he has demonstrated the ability and willingness to take this place in the direction I think it needs to go. Already in the last 45 days RowdyTalk.com has become the fastest growing UTSA fan site in existence and I expect that with CAL running the show it will soon become the #1 UTSA fan presence online. I'll still be checking in from time to time, but I'll probably have a different account since this one is designed for the mofo in charge . I'll see you guys around and as always GO 'RUNNERS!
    Nice. Great job C-AL.
    We should be united in our uncertainty, not divided over fabricated certainty.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 Times in 1,844 Posts

Thanks. Now I have more bills to pay

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk