Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: The Pro Soccer Thread(World Cup, Champs League, MLS, NASL, etc)

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 Times in 2,043 Posts

Disappointed by the US last night against Panama. Was hoping for more after the solid win over Honduras, but we were kinda lucky to get the draw last night, as Panama generally had the better run of play and outshot us 19-7 for the game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Volkmar For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 Times in 2,043 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CokerCola View Post
    Volkmar, honestly, why do you care about how someone is spending their time and what they're posting . If you're not interested, simply don't open this part of the forum.

You don't watch the CFL or German, Spanish Basketball? Well, duh, because you don't live in Canada or Spain. We actually live in the United States, which might be the reason for the interest in the United Soccer League, or MLS.

We play G5 football; and inferior product to G5, so why don't you just log off, stop supporting and caring? Man, your post on here are almost always negative or bickering. You sound miserable. I've been to the World Cup in Bazil, the Bernabeu, Portuguese Liga, and Houston Dynamo games. I enjoy all levels of soccer, because I like the game. If someone else enjoys it, let them. You're not here to dictate what should and shouldn't be posted.
    Okay, it was never my intention to dictate anything here. I was only commenting on the lack of interest there seems to be here for the sport. Btw, as a fellow soccer fan, I did mention that I appreciated quicksilver's efforts to keep this thread going. My posts on RT aren't "almost always" negative or bickering. I'd say that about 1 in 5 could be perceived that way. My comment about the inferior product was uncalled for, but with regard to some other things I say here, I have no control over how others read my comments, as things sometimes read more harshly than they're meant. But I could just as easily ask why you care about what I post, as no one's forcing you to read mine either. Anyway, I'm not gonna change the way I respond. Read and respond as you wish, just as I do. It's what these forums are for.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks

April 1 / Game 2 - Home opener
    SAFC v LA Galaxy II "Los Dos" 1-0

record vs. LA (goals)
    0-1-1 (3:4); 1:1 AD, 2:3 HL