Thread: How so I add a "buy now" button??

Varsity
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks

Default How do I add a "buy now" button??

Forerunner gave me the link to add a "buy now" button from paypal to add to the travel packages, but when I follow the instructions on how to do it, it won't copy and paste the link to my original page for the travel packages. I'm not a computer guru, but it tells me something about HTML. I want to add a "buy now" button to my travel packages for people to pay for their trip through PayPal. How do I add this to the original post where it will take people to their Paypal account and they can pay for their trip.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,556 Times in 1,843 Posts

You won't be able to put a Buy Now button in the thread...send me the code for the button and I'll put up a box in place of the Donate button on the right side.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,102 Times in 841 Posts

When you create the button, it should have a "Website" tab with HTML, along with an "Email" tab with a link. Just copy the link and paste it here.
    UTSA Class of '11 --- @DarrellEW --- @RowdyReport --- RowdyReport.com --- r/UTSARoadrunners

Varsity
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellEW View Post
    When you create the button, it should have a "Website" tab with HTML, along with an "Email" tab with a link. Just copy the link and paste it here.
    I did that, it does allow me to copy the HTML codes and allows me to copy the website, but when I try to paste it on here it doesn't allow me to do it. I tried it with my phone and with a computer. Either way for some reason it does not allow me to paste it on the thread, all it does allow me to do is copy it but it doesn't allow me to paste it. It could be the website

Varsity
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CAL View Post
    You won't be able to put a Buy Now button in the thread...send me the code for the button and I'll put up a box in place of the Donate button on the right side.
    I tried to copy and paste the codes, but again, it does the same thing. I even tried to send you a private message with the codes on there but again, it does not allow me to paste it on your site. I don't know why. It does copy it because you can right click and click on copy, but when you click to paste it does not paste on this website.