• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LRP
    RT Legend
    • Oct 2013

Happy New Years!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy New Year for 2018.

I really hope everyone of you all has a great 2018. Although I don't really know anyone here you are all my family in that we share the same nurturing mother (alma mater). The University of Texas at San Antonio is where largely the person behind LRP (my initials by the way) were formed.

It's kind of crazy to think how many ideas and thoughts have stuck with me over the years. I still remember getting my mind blown in Intro to American Politics where the professor spent 2 weeks covering American government and the rest of the semester on political philosophy. That class propelled me towards being a life long philosophical and political libertarian. Other classes taught me proper skepticism and then the association with my fellow students taught me the art of hacking which has provided me a very comfortable living for myself to this day.

I could go on and on about how much UTSA has impacted my life but I will stop here.

I hope everyone of you all has a great year and continues to benefit from the education you received at our University.

P.S. I've been drinking.
    Oh no! We suck again!
  • UTSA Para 04
    Run 'Em!

• Nov 2011

Y’all have a great New Years Eve.

Make safe decisions.
    Run 'Em Roadrunners!
    Airborne, All The Way!

Comment

• LRP
      RT Legend