RIP
    • Feb 2014

Interests Outside of Sports

Delete
  • UTSA Para 04
    Run 'Em!

• Nov 2011

Nice cars and house.

My interests at this point in life are taking care of family and Roadrunner activities.
    Run 'Em Roadrunners!
    Airborne, All The Way!

Comment

• P Casey
      RIP
      • Feb 2014

Nice. Yea I should be settling down soon. Football games for RR's and spending time with the fam is good, but I'm guessing you're talking about your wife & kids.

Comment

• Rowdy's Castle
        RT VIP
        • Aug 2013

P Casey, nice cars! Any one of those vehicles would look great in my driveway. Besides being a sports junkie (UTSA, MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL), my spare time is spent with my wife and raising our 3 daughters together (ages 6, 4, 3) and long distance running (5K to marathon distance). I run 5 - 6 days a week and am typically in the top 5% of my age group in the races that I run.

Comment

• Volkmar
          RT Upper Echelon
          • Dec 2011

I guess I'll be the one to ask... Where's the UTSA representation? Are there any decals, license plates, or license plate holders I'm missing in the pictures? When you drive vehicles like that, you've gotta let people know what got you there, right? Represent, brah. lol
          01010101 00101110 01010100 00101110 01010011 00101110 01000001 00101110

Comment

• P Casey
            RIP
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Volkmar View Post
            I guess I'll be the one to ask... Where's the UTSA representation? Are there any decals, license plates, or license plate holders I'm missing in the pictures? When you drive vehicles like that, you've gotta let people know what got you there, right? Represent, brah. lol
            You're right! I'm lagging.

Comment

• P Casey
              RIP
              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Rowdy's Castle View Post
              P Casey, nice cars! Any one of those vehicles would look great in my driveway. Besides being a sports junkie (UTSA, MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL), my spare time is spent with my wife and raising our 3 daughters together (ages 6, 4, 3) and long distance running (5K to marathon distance). I run 5 - 6 days a week and am typically in the top 5% of my age group in the races that I run.
              Dang nice! I workout but I'm not a great distance runner. Running a full marathon is serious. My brother was into that for a while. He would train every week, try to make it in like 3hours or something like that when they came up. Good stuff.

Comment

• PB3
                Run'Em!
                • Sep 2011

Good Lord. Nice setup, P Casey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Giving up drinking is the easiest thing in the world to do, I know becasue I've done it thousands of times!" -Mark Twain

Comment

• JerryMtz
                  Zypher22
                  • Aug 2013

Nice house and cars P Casey. Outside of sports I am a weekend warrior and play flag football, spend time with my small family and play videogames (still kid at heart). Every now and then I will escape to bar.
                  \m- BEEP! BEEP! Come and Take it! -m/

Comment

• Volkmar
                    RT Upper Echelon
                    • Dec 2011

I think my entry would end up reading like something from a dating site, so I'll pass. haha
                    01010101 00101110 01010100 00101110 01010011 00101110 01000001 00101110

Comment

• jeffery.vidaurri
                      Run 'Em!
                      • Sep 2015

I have several loves outside of UTSA FB like golf and running but the main love is playing drums. Since I was a little left handed 15 yr old, hitting them skins proper has been a tool to lose myself in something. I'm sure y'all feel that for UTSA fb. Idk about y'all but I like old YouTube videos of our old games and admire the way Sosa would drive down the field with ease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• P Casey
                        RIP
                        • Feb 2014

Nice, I get out and play golf when I can. You don't hear too many people these days playing instruments, drums are very cool.

Comment

• P Casey
                          RIP
                          • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Volkmar View Post
                          I think my entry would end up reading like something from a dating site, so I'll pass. haha
                          Lol

Comment

• El Dirtybird
                            Don't you know I'm loco?
                            • Jul 2013

I play guitar in an 80s-90s alternative cover band. I sometimes look for music gear to fix or flip. I also ride a motorcycle - 1971 Honda CB 350 Café Racer. Other interests: I like saltwater fishing, and starting riots in the prison yard. Other than that, I Netflix and chill often.
                            sigpic

Comment

• UTSA Para 04
                              Run 'Em!

• Nov 2011

Originally posted by El Dirtybird View Post
                              I play guitar in an 80s-90s alternative cover band. I sometimes look for music gear to fix or flip. I also ride a motorcycle - 1971 Honda CB 350 Café Racer. Other interests: I like saltwater fishing, and starting riots in the prison yard. Other than that, I Netflix and chill often.
                              I would like to see a pic of the motorcycle.
                              Run 'Em Roadrunners!
                              Airborne, All The Way!

Comment

Working...
                              X