• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LRP
    RT Legend
    • Oct 2013

High School Football 2015

If anyone follows the local high school football season please post updates in here.

Smithson Valley defeated Midland Lee 21-14 this past Friday night. SVHS QB Josh Adkins currently has an offer from UTSA.

Churchill defeated Clark 27-3 in the Gucci bowl.

Cibolo Steele destroyed Madison 49-14. I don't know if we are recruiting Cibolo Steele players but if we are not we need to start now.

Judson defeated Pflugerville Hendrickson 12 -9.

Johnson defeated Brandeis 36-14

Brennan defeated Leander Rouse 31-13

Regan wins big over O'Conner 42-19

I just put up a few scores, since I mainly follow our own high school SVHS. Please update this with other teams, especially if UTSA is recruiting any of their players.
    Oh no! We suck again!
  • Migser31
    Roadrunner
    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by LRP View Post
    If anyone follows the local high school football season please post updates in here.

Smithson Valley defeated Midland Lee 21-14 this past Friday night. SVHS QB Josh Adkins currently has an offer from UTSA.

Churchill defeated Clark 27-3 in the Gucci bowl.

Cibolo Steele destroyed Madison 49-14. I don't know if we are recruiting Cibolo Steele players but if we are not we need to start now.

Judson defeated Pflugerville Hendrickson 12 -9.

Johnson defeated Brandeis 36-14

Brennan defeated Leander Rouse 31-13

Regan wins big over O'Conner 42-19

I just put up a few scores, since I mainly follow our own high school SVHS. Please update this with other teams, especially if UTSA is recruiting any of their players.
    I've said it before, 25-6A is a tough district to be in. The three you mention above and now Clemens are all ranked in the Express-New Area Top Ten (4 out of the top 6 to be exact). There's a lot of talent to recruit from this area.

Comment

• LRP
      RT Legend
      • Oct 2013

Weird how they have Brennan ranked #5 after losing to Smithson Valley last weekend. Both Clemson and Churchill are still undefeated but not ranked as low.
      Oh no! We suck again!

Comment

• Feardabeer
        RT VIP
        • May 2013

Weird how they have Brennan ranked #5 after losing to Smithson Valley last weekend. Both Clemson and Churchill are still undefeated but not ranked as low.
        Because losing to a very good SV on final play does not mean you drop to much. Brennan was ranked 2nd coming into the season.

Comment

• LRP
          RT Legend
          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Feardabeer View Post
          Because losing to a very good SV on final play does not mean you drop to much. Brennan was ranked 2nd coming into the season.
          Good point. That was a close one. I was there Friday and wasn't sure if SV would pull it off. A last minute TD pass by a possibly future Roadrunner saved the day.
          Oh no! We suck again!

Comment

• Feardabeer
            RT VIP
            • May 2013

Biggest Game of the season so far, going to decide a lot for playoff positioning.

Comment

• LRP
              RT Legend
              • Oct 2013

http://m.mysanantonio.com/sports/hig...-1-6524370.php

Biggest Game of the season so far, going to decide a lot for playoff positioning.
              Yes, we will be at this game. I am a little concerned that Steele might be too much for SV to handle this season, especially after Steele defeated Desoto recently in their out of district match up. SV has the offense to keep up with Steele but I am unsure of their ability to stop the running game. Last week, Madison was able to gash the middle for a few big plays. Anyways, the victor of this game will be the clear leader for the grand supreme overload of Greater San Antonio high school football until the playoffs. Neither team will face a threat after this game until the playoffs.
              Oh no! We suck again!

Comment

• Feardabeer
                RT VIP
                • May 2013

Yes, we will be at this game. I am a little concerned that Steele might be too much for SV to handle this season, especially after Steele defeated Desoto recently in their out of district match up. SV has the offense to keep up with Steele but I am unsure of their ability to stop the running game. Last week, Madison was able to gash the middle for a few big plays. Anyways, the victor of this game will be the clear leader for the grand supreme overload of Greater San Antonio high school football until the playoffs. Neither team will face a threat after this game until the playoffs.
                Don't take Judson lightly, I believe both of these teams still have to face them. If I am not mistaken they made the deepest run in the playoffs last year.

Comment

• LRP
                  RT Legend
                  • Oct 2013

Don't take Judson lightly, I believe both of these teams still have to face them. If I am not mistaken they made the deepest run in the playoffs last year.
                  Good point, I forgot about Judson.
                  Oh no! We suck again!

Comment

• Irish Rowdy
                    RT VIP
                    • Apr 2012

Good point, I forgot about Judson.
                    Javeon Williams little brother was the QB last year as a freshman

Comment

• Feardabeer
                      RT VIP
                      • May 2013

Steele killing SV, 21-0 end of 1st

Comment

• LRP
                        RT Legend
                        • Oct 2013

35-8
                        Oh no! We suck again!

Comment

• LRP
                          RT Legend
                          • Oct 2013

42-8 Steele is kicking the hell out of Smithson Valley.
                          Oh no! We suck again!

Comment

• Feardabeer
                            RT VIP
                            • May 2013

Steele is the real deal , hopefully the make noise on their playoff run.

Comment

• roadrunnerconnor
                              RT VIP
                              • Nov 2013

How about those Robert G. Cole Cougars!!! 71-0 over Brooks Academy. Bring on the Ro-Hawks!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X