Episode 12 - Tips for SA Visitors, Tailgating, OOC Schedule, A Rob and CUSA Overview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CAL
    Grammar Nazi
    • Sep 2011

[Podcast] Episode 12 - Tips for SA Visitors, Tailgating, OOC Schedule, A Rob and CUSA Overview

Apologies in advance for the technical difficulties; the sound quality may be lower than usual. Chris and Scotty discuss tips for visitors to San Antonio, the upcoming Tailgating scene for Kansas St, the UTSA future out of conference schedules as well as the recent position move of Austin Robinson from QB and a brief overview/prediction of CUSA.

Episode 12
  • UTSA Para 04
    Run 'Em!

• Nov 2011

Just finished listening. Good info.

Scotty was difficult to hear sometimes.

Also...I didn't think listening to podcast would burn up much data. I was wrong. It burns up a ton of it. Can these be downloaded via wifi and listened to off-line?
    Run 'Em Roadrunners!
    Airborne, All The Way!

Comment

• Mac290
      RT VIP 6K
      • Sep 2011

Good job fellas. Got used to the sound issue almost immediately and never thought about it again.
      Flag on the play.

Comment

• CAL
        Grammar Nazi
        • Sep 2011

Episode 12 - Tips for SA Visitors, Tailgating, OOC Schedule, A Rob and CUSA O...

Originally posted by UTSA Paratrooper 2004 View Post
        Just finished listening. Good info.

Scotty was difficult to hear sometimes.

Also...I didn't think listening to podcast would burn up much data. I was wrong. It burns up a ton of it. Can these be downloaded via wifi and listened to off-line?
        Yes. Via iTunes.

Comment

• Nes
          Roadrunner
          • Jul 2013

Good job. Had to turn up the volume on my earbuds but good job on the subjects covered. I'm deaf now btw.

-Good point y'all brought up, with out of town folks and what foods to try. Never thought of Whataburger. Automatically assumed a Mexican restaurant my myself.
          -I've lived here for a almost my entire life and have yet to go inside the Alamo. Prally need to get to doing that sometime.
          -For our 2017 football schedule. Why not go ahead an schedule a FBS Division II team like Incarnate Word. Would be like a home game for both teams anyways. Or any other FBS II team for that matter.
          UT...SA !!!

Comment

• Nes
            Roadrunner
            • Jul 2013

One more thing about future football OOC schedules. Why are we only full (besides 2017) in OOC games up until 2018. In 2019 we only have 2 OOC games so far, both away games. Then only the TxState OOC game for the following seasons. Shouldn't we have a schedule set for at least the next five yrs. The longer we wait to schedule OOC games, the less and less opponents/dates will be available. I'm just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            UT...SA !!!

Comment

• UTSA Para 04
              Run 'Em!

• Nov 2011

Will there be adult beverages consumed during the shows with Kurfehs and Ianno? :cheers:
              Run 'Em Roadrunners!
              Airborne, All The Way!

Comment

• klianno
                Run 'Em!
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by UTSA Paratrooper 2004 View Post
                Will there be adult beverages consumed during the shows with Kurfehs and Ianno? :cheers:
                If Sean has his way the answer would be yes....he's usually pretty quiet so he might need a few beers to get him to talk much....

Comment

• Ive_BeenDrinking
                  RT VIP
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by klianno View Post
                  If Sean has his way the answer would be yes....he's usually pretty quiet so he might need a few beers to get him to talk much....
                  I'm sure something can be arranged for that.
                  I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, That's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Working...
                  X