X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Digi
    Run'Em
    • Sep 2011

Nice bounce back win for UTSA who beat Charlotte 3-1 and evened the series. The bats still haven't woken up but Nolan Trabanino was fantastic with 6 K's and picked up the win. Logan Onda pitched 3 perfect innings to get the save.

See you tomorrow for the rubber match!
    RUN'EM

Comment

• OrangeandBlueBlood
      Run 'Em!
      • Nov 2013

I didn't see it, but I heard we won today. Hopefully that was just what we needed.

Comment

• CAL
        Grammar Nazi
        • Sep 2011

Yep, I caught the 4th inning on. Not an overpowering performance but I'll take the W.

Comment

• Volkmar
          RT Upper Echelon
          • Dec 2011

We lost 2 of 3 against Charlotte at home.

Seriously, maybe we need to replace rally caps with rally Rowdyheads to turn this back around.
          01010101 00101110 01010100 00101110 01010011 00101110 01000001 00101110

Comment

• Digi
            Run'Em
            • Sep 2011

UTSA is now 1-5 in their last 6 games. This slump is coming at a bad time as UTSA has some really tough competition left on schedule including Lamar, Mid Tennessee, Rice, Texas a&m and ECU.

Regarding today's game I thought the officiating was awful. The umpire strike zone changed throughout the game. In fact, both teams recieved several warnings from the ump for complaining. Peruki's at bat in the bottom of the ninth with runners on was ridiculous. 2 balls were called strikes including one that caused a strikeout.

UTSA left to many runners on the bag numerous times today. At least a couple of times UTSA was able to get their lead off man on base but were unable to capitalize.

Matt Sims pitched well for almost 4 innings. I think he is well suited for mid relief.
            RUN'EM

Comment

• UTSA Para 04
              Run 'Em!

• Nov 2011

Good review Digi.
              Run 'Em Roadrunners!
              Airborne, All The Way!

Comment

• Fear The Beak
                RT VIP
                • Jun 2013

Ever since we got top-25 votes we've tanked.
                sigpic

Comment

• forerunner
                  RT VIP
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Fear The Beak View Post
                  Ever since we got top-25 votes we've tanked.
                  Which, unfortunately, proves the nay-sayers right. We need to consistently play at a high level... but I believe we can. We always turn up at tournament time.

Comment

Working...
                  X