Boxing

Pacquiao vs Mayweather

Will it happen! Maybe. You never know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10172953_16_600_644.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	287012
    "A coach's greatest asset is his sense of responsibility - the reliance placed on him by his players."
    - Knute Rockne
  • Feardabeer
    RT VIP
    • May 2013

I know not many boxing fans on here but I'm hoping y'all will be watching this one!!

Comment

• Nes
      Roadrunner
      • Jul 2013

Im Mexican. I'm watching. I'm spending $99.99 for HD. But it better not interfere with the ending of the Spurs game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      UT...SA !!!

Comment

• "Rowdy On" 2013
        Roadrunner
        • Oct 2013

Click image for larger version

Name:	facebook_14307049330651.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	284151
        "A coach's greatest asset is his sense of responsibility - the reliance placed on him by his players."
        - Knute Rockne

Comment

• Volkmar
          RT Upper Echelon
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by "Rowdy On" 2013 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2345[/ATTACH]
          THAT'S freaking funny, dude!!
          01010101 00101110 01010100 00101110 01010011 00101110 01000001 00101110

Comment

• BigDGarciaFan
            Birds Up!
            • Jul 2013

has anyone ever heard of Tony Ayala Jr? he passed away yesterday. heres the story. some of you are probably familiar with his criminal history

sigpic

Comment

• JerryMtz
              Zypher22
              • Aug 2013

I noticed it in my facebook feed other day.
              \m- BEEP! BEEP! Come and Take it! -m/

Comment

• roadrunnerconnor
                RT VIP
                • Nov 2013

Ayala was a dirtbag felon

Comment

• OldTimer
                  RT VIP
                  • Oct 2014

Tony Ayala Jr. All True

Everything written about Tony Ayala Jr. on this forum, good and bad, is true. He was a warrior, a rapist, a drug addict, a predator, etc. I followed his career from the time he was fifteen years old, hoping he would turn his life around and go on to become one of the best fighters of all time. This never happened.

At the time, he was already gaining a name as an amateur boxer when he attacked a girl in the rest room of a drive-in movie theater. Medical reports show that she suffered a broken back. For whatever reason, Ayala was not incarcerated at that time.

At age 17, he began his career as a professional fighter. Over the next two years he fought in and won 22 bouts, 19 of them by knockout. In one fight, after he'd knocked his opponent down, he spit on the opponent. He was that mean.

At age nineteen, he was on the verge of winning the middleweight title when he broke into an apartment and raped a school teacher. Sentenced to 35 years, he was released after 19 years. Some members of the New Jersey criminal justice system vehemently opposed his release, accurately predicting he would quickly return to a life of crime. He didn't let them down. In one break in on the west side of San Antonio. Ayala was shot by the occupant. Later he was accused of having sex with a 13 year old girl, only to have the girl recant her accusation. Finally, in a traffic stop, heroin was found in his automobile and he was once again locked up for 10 years.

At age 52, he was trying to get his life back together as a boxing trainer. Too little, too late, Tony.

Comment

• Feardabeer
                    RT VIP
                    • May 2013

Excited for Canelo vs Chavez Jr this weekend, should be good Showtime been putting together good cards lately

Comment

• Feardabeer
                      RT VIP
                      • May 2013

Anyone interested in watching Mayweather vs McGregor in two week?

Comment

• OldTimer
                        RT VIP
                        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Feardabeer View Post
                        Anyone interested in watching Mayweather vs McGregor in two week?
                        I'm going to watch the news after the fight to hear about what a sham it was!

Comment

• Feardabeer
                          RT VIP
                          • May 2013

Originally posted by OldTimer View Post
                          I'm going to watch the news after the fight to hear about what a sham it was!
                          Yeah I will not be watching either just wondering if the casual fan has been duped into watching but will be watching Canelo vs GGG,

Comment

• Volkmar
                            RT Upper Echelon
                            • Dec 2011

I have no interest in watching two overgrown adolescents fight each other. Not my idea of entertainment.
                            01010101 00101110 01010100 00101110 01010011 00101110 01000001 00101110

Comment

• JasonUTSA1999
                              RT VIP
                              • Oct 2011

I'll be watching it somewhere. I know McGregor has little to no chance on winning, but I dislike boxing and hate Mayweather. So I'm hoping McGregor pulls off a miracle.

Comment

Working...
                              X